- Christopher Coppola Studied Photography at the School Of Visual Arts in NYC.
- Originally a Fine Art Photographer, Chris exhibited his work at the Yossi Milo Gallery in NYC. as well as across the United States Extensively.
- In 1999 he decided to focus more on Commercial Still life Photography.
- Since then, his clean, conceptual imagery has apperared in the pages of almost every American Fashion magazine for the past 19 years,
- While his focus is cosmetics and Jewelry, he keeps a balanced well rounded approach to the wide range of projects he works on for magazines and advertisers alike,
- Applying his love for styling and light to everything he photographs.